Twitter/Instagram

IG: arabian_punchfront
Twitter: @iridescent_blog


Thursday, June 19, 2014

My First Post!

Hello to anyone reading this right now!
Glad you've stumbled upon my blog, take a look around and see if you like it! 
Just like any new blogger, I would love to hear feedback from my readers as to how I can improve my blog, so leave comments!
On this blog, I will be doing posts about gymnastics, makeup reviews, book/movie reviews, fashion related posts, and other random or more diary like posts!

Anyway, I'm going to start off by listing a few things about me, just so you can get to know me better! 


  • I'm 16 years old, my birthday was May 14th, and my last day of sophomore year is June 20th, so I'm pretty much a junior
  • I fell in love with everything gymnastics related a few years ago, and I currently compete for my high school, and practice 3 times a week at my local gym, so I don't really have a level. 
  • My favorite season is... SUMMER! No school, late nights out, the pool, beach, vacations, hanging out with my friends, netflix binging, sleeping in, and being lazy. Best part about this summer? I will finally have my license! August 14th to be exact, 56 days away! 
  • My favorite foods include; tacos, watermelon, coconut water, and any Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor!
  • My favorite TV shows include; Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Grey's Anatomy, Orange is the new Black, and Big Brother (super excited for season 16 next week!)
  • As for my taste in music, I love anything country! Hunter Hayes, Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley, and Florida Georgia Line are a few of my favorites! I also love bands like; Imagine Dragons, One Republic, and All American Rejects
  • I kind of have an obsession with YouTubers, specifically the daily vloggers, like the Shaytards or CTFxC!


Now time for some Pictures!
The splits!

My dog, Jessie :) She's a Norwegian Elkhound

My 2013-2014 high school gymnastics team <3

Horrible picture of me... but I have glasses! I only wear them when I'm driving or to see the board in class, but hopefully I'll get contacts this summer 

And lastly... selfies with my brother, pretty bad picture of both of us... 


So thats it for my first post! I hope you liked it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment