Twitter/Instagram

IG: arabian_punchfront
Twitter: @iridescent_blog


Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gymnastics Leotard Collection!

So this is my first post relating to gymnastics. In the future I'll do other gymnastics posts, but I thought this one was a good one to start off with. I don't have many leotards, but I know I love seeing the different leos people have, so I thought you would too! I will post the link to the leotards if you are interested in them.

1.


This is one from GK Elite. As you can see I've had it for a while, hence the shimmer being worn off. 

 And the back of it

They do not have this color available anymore, but if you are interested in buying it, here is one in a different color, but same style. (Here



2.
This is from GK Elite as well. Definitely one of my favorite leos I have!

One of the best things about this leo, is that the back is a low V cut!

Check it out (Here)




3. 
From GK Elite. This is the first leo I ever got, so the shimmer is again pretty worn off. My favorite part of this leo is the asymmetrical neckline!

And the back of it...

Again, here is one in the same style but different color (Here)




4.
From GK Elite. I love the silver mystique material on this leo! Whenever I wear this at the gym, people always compliment the lace pattern on the top.

And the back...

Unfortunately this is also no longer available, but here is one that has the lace pattern and same colors (Here)




5. 
From GK Elite. This is similar to the navy blue one, just in black. Again, this is another one of my favorites!

And the back...

Purchase it (Here)




6. 
This one is from Alpha Factor. It is your basic solid color leo. This is the warm up leo my high school team uses.

The link to it is (Here)




7. 
And lastly, this is from Alpha Factor as well. This is the competition leotard my high school team uses

And here is the back of it

The link to it is (Here)
(Scroll to the bottom of the first page, and it is the one called "Angel")


So that is it for my leotard collection! I hope you all enjoyed this post! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment