Twitter/Instagram

IG: arabian_punchfront
Twitter: @iridescent_blog


Friday, June 20, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Unboxing | June 2014


Hello everyone!! I am back for another post. Also, today was my last day of school, so I am officially on summer break, which means many exciting posts these next few months!

So I recently signed up for the monthly subscription- Beauty Box 5. After hearing many good things about it on YouTube, I had to sign up. My first box came today and I thought I would share it with you all! If any of you have this subscription, comment what you think of yours! I'm also always looking for a new monthly subscription to try out, so comment your recommendations!
If you do not know what Beauty Box 5 is, it is a monthly subscription, which costs $12 a month. Every month you will receive a box with 5 products in it. They can be skin care/bath products, hair care, nail polish, or makeup. Most products are sample size, but sometimes you get lucky and receive full sizes!
If you want to check out this subscription for FREE the first month, enter this code: FREE614 when you are checking out, and your first box will be free.

Here is the link to the Beauty Box 5 website: http://www.beautybox5.com/

Moving on to what was actually in the June 2014 box! 






This is what the box looks like when you get in the mail. Sorry for the bad picture, I didn't want to get my address in it

This is what the box looks like when you open it. The card has the retail price of all the items, as well as a description

The first item I got was the Vita Bath Body Wash.
This retails for $7.95 for a 12 fl oz bottle. I received a 2 fl oz bottle. 
The scent of this is amazing and literally smells like cupcake frosting! I'm so excited to use this, especially if I'll get to smell like a cupcake's frosting!

Next, I received this Nicka K New York Nail Polish.
This retails for $4.99 for 0.5 fl oz. I got the full size.
I love the wand and brush of this polish, because it's going to be pretty easy to control. My one complaint is about the color, It's a deep red color, which is perfect for the fall and winter. But not so perfect for the summer. But I will definitely be using this come October! 

This is a black mascara from Glam Natural. 
It retails for $28 for a .25 oz tube. 
I just tried this out and so far I really like it! The brush is thick but small, I love how it applies. It lengthens your lashes while adding a hint of volume. 

Next, we got the Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner.
This retails for $7.99 for a 13 oz bottle. 
Typically i don't like the foil packets, and usually throw them away or never end up using them, but I love anything coconut scented, and coconut water is yummy. So i will definitely be trying this out!

The last thing in the box was the Eslor Introductory Collection Calming Kit.
Soothing Refiner and Cleanser: $28 (2 fl oz) 
Replenishing Scrub: $28 (1.7 fl oz)
Comforting Mask: $38 (1.7 fl oz)
Soothing Cream: $65 (1.7 fl oz)
This is a great way to try out the more high end skin care products, but even if I do enjoy these, I just can't justify spending so much money on skin care. But I am pretty excited to use the scrub and mask! 


So that was everything I received in my Beauty Box 5! I hope you all enjoyed this post, and remember to leave a comment for me down below!








No comments:

Post a Comment