Twitter/Instagram

IG: arabian_punchfront
Twitter: @iridescent_blog


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Unboxing | July 2014

Hey everyone! So I recently got my Beauty Box 5 in the mail for the month of July, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this month's box! Better than June's. So lets get on to what was actually in the box!

If you want to check out Beauty Box 5 click here

So this month's box was all about your defining moments! Here is what you see when you first open the box

On the back of the card is the 5 products that you get with a description, and retail price

The first product we got was a mascara! Plus it's full size! I love mascara, so getting any type of new mascara is the best! I tried this out, and it works pretty good, but I think it looks better with another mascara. I put this on first and then put a coat of the Maybelline Volume express, The falsies mascara and it made my eyelashes look great.
Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara | Retail: $7.99

The next thing I got is probably my favorite! I don't have many eyeliners, and the ones I do have pretty much suck, so getting a new, high end eyeliner is perfect for me! I tried this out on my waterline, and its very pigmented, and goes on very smoothly. I haven't tried anything else from Starlooks, but if you're looking for a new pencil eyeliner, check out the one from Starlooks! 
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil | Retail: $12

The next product I got was a body scrub. I don't really use body scrub all that much, but I will definitely be trying this one out. It's all natural, and smells yummy too! It says it's for face and body, but my skin tends to be pretty sensitive, so I'm going to stay away from my face with this product. But I think I will definitely enjoy this scrub!
Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub | Retail: $10.99

Next, we got a lip balm. I love any type of lip balm, and getting new one is always good because I usually lose all mine. I tried it out and it's definitely hydrating and moisturizing. But the best thing about this, is it smells (and tastes) super yummy! 
Body Drench Candy Licious Lips | Retail: $3.99
(Lime Gumdrop)

The last product I got was a hair treatment. I usually love any type of hair treatment, and always looking to try out new ones. Plus I've tried other products from this brand and I've loved every single one of them. You can get 2 uses out of this sample, so thats pretty good. I'll definitely be trying this out soon!
HASK Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment | Retail: $2.49

Overall I'm pretty happy with everything in this box, especially the eyeliner and mascara! I was going to cancel after last month but I'm glad I didn't! I'll keep it for at least another month and see how August is. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I would love if you guys could suggest some ideas for future posts either in the comments or on my twitter! 







No comments:

Post a Comment